Welcome to Pediatric Associates
Florida parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for the healthcare of their children for more than 55 years. Our long history in the Florida community is a testament to our unwavering commitment to providing affordable, quality and accessible healthcare to area children. We provide primary pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents from newborns to age 18. Our board-certified pediatricians are on staff at most of the area’s major hospitals and we have relationships with most insurance carriers. Our mission is to deliver the best, most up to date and most comprehensive medical services to area families. By providing on-site services, such as lab, sick care, extended evening & weekend hours, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events, we also strive to serve as your family’s total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
- Gardasil 9 Effectively Stops 90% Of Cancers Caused By HPV In Girls and Boys
- To vaccinate or not to vaccinate
- Understand the Risks If You Choose Not to Vaccinate Your Child
- What You Need to Know About Measles Mumps and Rubella
- We Are Excited to Care For You in Jacksonville!
- South Florida Hospital News Features Article about Pediatric Associates Expansion Plans!